Followers

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Random words...

Yeah, I'm finally starting to post right from this blog instead of posting stuff from my singing one. Anyway, here's some random words. First, I was making a writing practice, but then it turned into... something. I just wanted to share it. I didn't think. I just wrote. It's random, that's why there's no pattern. I'm writing it like I did on the paper. Anyway...
---------

Practice. Imagination. Brainstorming. Ideas. Stories.

Magic. Creatures. Myths. Brooms. Cauldrons. Potions. Wands.

Sea. Forest. Flying. Light. Dark. Waves. Pain. Joy. Hope. Loss.

Faith. Death. Life. Love. Peace. Destruction. Anger. Fear.

Fail. Try. Teach. Learn. Laugh. Cry. Tears. Rain. Water.

Fire. Earth. Air. Elements. Nature. Guardian. Grow. Thought.

Lead. Follow. Sound. Listen. Live. Die. Heart. Courage.

War. Fight. Hit. Home. Shelter. Family. Friends. See. Smell.

Feel. Strike. Leave. Miss. Gone. Alone. Lost. Found.

Find. Loose. Choose. Choice. Change. Chance. Always.

Again. Forever. Breathe. Never. Cancel. Continue. Note.

Music. Song. Sing. Flow. Repeat. Questions. Answers. Yell.

Whisper. Work. Play. Time. Scared. Safe. Warm. Smile.

-------
That's all I got. Like I said. Didn't think. Just wrote. Well... I thought a little. Made sure I didn't put anything like an object, unless it was needed... What do you think? If you don't know what to make of it, that's fine. Cause I don't know either...

2 comments:

  1. You should make that into a poem or something, lavender. It just leaves this . . .impression on you. I like it . . .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Star. :)

      I'll see what I can do about turning it into a poem.

      Delete