Followers

Saturday, March 31, 2012

My freaky dream from last night-or what I can remember from it...

I don't know how it started, but I remember being in a building with people. No. Not people. Enemies. They were like doctors, but different. Kinda. They were wearing black clothes, kinda Chinese looking, as if that was their uniform. The main doctor was Asian. He had black hair, glasses, and a round face. Oh, and he was short. He was giving me tests. I don't really remember that part... I remember feeling as if I were in a strange place. As if I wasn't supposed to be there. Then, as usually happens in dreams, I remember that there was a war going on and I was on one side, and they were on the other. I remember being kidnapped, sort of. Another girl was taken with me, but I think that was because we were friends and they took us together. But I didn't have a clue why I was so special to them, but I had a feeling that people wanted me from both sides. First from my side, then kidnapped by the other. After a while, the other girl faded from the dream. I don't know what happened to her, I just remember she stopped being in the dream. I remember not trusting them at first, but then I made friends with some of them. They treated me nicely. I wasn't actually a hostage. I could go anywhere and I was having a good time. I remember being around all these soldiers. Some were my friends, but there was one man who felt like an older brother to me. He was always there for me, always watching out for me. That's way I thought of him as the older brother I never had... He had brown-blonde hair and was tall and- I guess you could describe him fit... Not that skinny, but not that wide either... Not sure how to describe that. A while later, I think a few days actually, I was back in that room where the doctors were and, earlier in the dream the main doctor and I became good friends, that I remember... Anyway, we were talking and he said the name of the man who was like a brother. I forgot the name though... Started with an 'S'... I think. Anyway, I don't think he was supposed to say that cause hearing that name lead to trouble and, I now remember, that's why we were leaving. Why I had to be moved. It's been a while since the beginning if the dream, like I lived with them for a few weeks... I knew everyone and they were my friends... I was being taken somewhere to keep me safe from the other side-my side- as they were coming to find me, and we were out around a forest-y area when they attacked.

All I remember from the first part of that attack, was being moved out of the way. There were explosions and gunshots and it was chaotic. The person moving me was my friend, my 'brother'. He had a gun and was shooting at the other side. I tried to get him to move, tried to pull him away... I was shouting at him over the noise, saying “Let's go! Come on, hurry! Please!” All the while pulling him away from the advancing enemy.

Then, I saw a missile coming at us. He saw it too, but pushed me out of the way. It hit him... Then I remember screaming his name as I was being picked up and carried by another soldier. He knew I was in shock, so he carried me. I saw another missile coming, so I screamed a warning. I don't really remember what happened after that, but I know the second soldier got hit too...

After the battle was over, some of us were sitting around and the rest were getting ready to go again. I don't know who else got killed or hurt. I was one of the people who sat and did nothing to help. I was crying.

A little farther away, a woman was shouting at the group of doctors. She was wearing black and had short black hair. She was saying how it was their fault my friend, my brother, died and that they never should have said anything to me. Then she went on about how I should have been able to save him, that I could have... I think she must have loved him and she got mad at me. It's because of me, he died. And she would never be able to tell him... I remember wanting to explain to her, why I couldn't save him, but then I woke up. And when I woke up, I was still crying, but with no tears.

That's my dream. I slept in till ten AM cause I can't seem to wake up when I have dreams... I hope this explanation of a dream isn't too confusing...

1 comment: